Rabbit urine is also used as a direct insecticide. Local greenhouse farmers in Kenya are buying the urine which they dilute in a 1: 5 ratio in water and spray directly to their crops.One rabbit ordinarily produces 250ml of urine daily. Therefore, with at least five rabbits, a farmer can tap a litre of rabbit urine a day.
Here are some of the buyers of Rabbit Urine in Kenya.
READ ALSO: This Is William Ruto’s Brother Living In Abject Poverty While The DP Is Swimming In Money!
1. Rabbit Consortium Ltd – +254 725 600 710
2. Rabbits urine Extra – +254775591851
3. Rabbit republic, Hurlighum – 0720586990
4. Rabbit breeders association of kenya – 0721219092
5. Alcare group – 0725 893963 / 0718784649
5. Aqua Farm Consultants – (+254) 720586990
If you need Rabbit farming funding, you can contact Juhudi Kilimo on +254 20 2642288.
I hope it will be of assistance.